CV colors and XBOX curious

Travis Fedytnyk

Mar 27, 2012
Ive got a few questions..... First I want to say i have a PS3 and the game freakin ROCKS!! I love it! after going to the Pinball Wizard and playing CV, MM, TOM, and TOTAN and then coming home to play them on my PS3 its AWESOME that Farsight is doing this for PENNIES!!!!!!!! compared to what i paid at the arcade! the replay value of these are PRICELESS!!! and I cant wait for Twilight Zone then hopefully Adams Fam down the line.
Im curious how many did color neon lights are there on CV? ive heard of a green light but ive yet to see that one. so far ive seen pink, blue, yellow and turquoise, unless the turquoise IS the green one.
Then i was curious to know the difference between the XBOX and PS3 versions, i do not own an XBOX as i have never liked the controller. is there really that much difference in the two systems? Why is one better than the other?

Thank You Farsight!!!!

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
Right now, the main difference between the XBox and PS3 releases is that the XBox is months behind, and we don't have any DLC yet, just the core table pack. We're keeping our fingers crossed and hoping things will change soon.

Travis Fedytnyk

Mar 27, 2012
Thanks Mike:) really appreciate it. I know just how random "random" can be as i play poker on occasion, although i have yet to see the "Red" color neon light, and the color only changes when the game is first loaded?

There is a green.

7 Colors, randomy chosen: Aqua, Blue, Green, Orange, Pink, Red, Yellow.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
hey Mike? love the neon color feature in the PS3 version, any chance a future update on the PS Vita will include it? Also I don't think orange is a color , in the 7 . I saw and NO IM NOT JOKING , I recall seeing BLACK NEON (white when lit, black when off) , can anybody confirm that?

Mike Reitmeyer

FarSight Employee
Mar 13, 2012
Possible, but the lighting engine needs an update first. I'm not sure where that's at.

I know there is orange on the Xbox, I'm wondering if the orange lighting has a bug so it shows up white/black on PS3. I'll have someone check into it in the office tomorrow.

Sean DonCarlos

Staff member
Mar 17, 2012
hey Mike? love the neon color feature in the PS3 version, any chance a future update on the PS Vita will include it? Also I don't think orange is a color , in the 7 . I saw and NO IM NOT JOKING , I recall seeing BLACK NEON (white when lit, black when off) , can anybody confirm that?
Orange is one of the original colors. Among other places, you can buy the replacement orange tube here.

I'm sure someone could have modded a CV to accept a blacklight tube instead of neon, but no factory machines would have blacklights in them.

EDIT: Never mind, I thought you were speaking of the colors on an actual CV.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I'm pretty sure orange is a real color in real life! ;-) It's also the only time you can say your favorite Kool-Aid flavor and be correct. My favorite flavor is "red".

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Sinistar did you mean no Orange on PS3 version, or in real life?

I mean the PS3 version of Circus Voltaire , (and for now on, the only real Pinball machine I have knowledge firsthand is Playboy the Grotto ), which my brother owns . So yes, if Black neon in PS3 was a "bug" that is something to check at the office , thanks so much for the quick reply and keep up the fantastic work.

Last edited:

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts