How many people own Williams phof

Gail R Schwartz

Jun 26, 2012
I would like to know how many people have Williams phof? Right this minute at 4:00 am east coast time, I am playing wiiliams Phof & having a ball !!!!!! Farsight. Said Dlc will be here when Microsoft says so. At this point looks like the yr 3000.??? 3 months for 6 pinball machines ??????. I still say it should be a disc!!!!. I don't know why I let u taunt me with the promise of brand new content every month !!! I would rather waited till December for the disc with all the table they promised than be taunted with tables i will never see till u all get good & ready !!! The next taunt for us ? Creature From black lagoon.!!!. How many people feel the same way !!!!

F

Franky

so you would rather wait 6 more months than one more week? This is your plan? But you can wait till december nevertheless and then buy all the dlcs at once.

Matt McIrvin

Jun 5, 2012
I own it, but on the Wii, not my XBox. The Wii version doesn't have ToTAN, Medieval Madness or No Good Gofers, and of course the graphics are lower-resolution (though, on the other hand, I like the Wii control scheme a lot). If I'd bought PHoF for the XBox, I might well be less interested in TPA.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I don't own PHOF. I have a PS3 but I prefer playing on my iPad. It's nice to be able to take TPA with me wherever I go. Fun to play during lunch at work. Nudging stinks, but I love it this way. I'm sure that once the DLC's start rolling out on a more regular basis the 360 folks will be happy too. I think the days of games coming out on disc are numbered and will soon be a thing of the past. Consoles might not even be around in 5 years. You may be playing your 360 games off a cloud through your TV on wifi, who knows.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
I have it on the PS3. I loved it at the time, but it's hard to go back to now after playing the upgraded Pinball Arcade.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I have it for PSP, PS2, XB360. I used to have it for PS3. Sold it. That money is now funding the PS3 TPA.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts