Xbox Asia - Hong Kong

Brian C Hayes

Jul 5, 2012
Just found these wonderful tables on the ipad and realized they are on XBOX ..... any news on when these will be available to Pinball fans in Asia ?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
Xbox, from what I understand, releases in all regions at once, so you'll get them around the same time everyone else does. The firmest date for this is (by mid-July). Since mid-July is from the 10th to the 20th (or 21st, depending on how you want to calculate the extra day), and DLC is released on Tuesdays, you will either see it this Tuesday, or the following, unless it is pushed back again.

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
I think the way it goes is retail releases on Tuesdays, most DLC on Tuesdays (although I've seen some on Wednesdays), most XBLA game releases on Wednesdays (MS sometimes releases self published games on Fridays for some reason).

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I think the way it goes is retail releases on Tuesdays, most DLC on Tuesdays (although I've seen some on Wednesdays), most XBLA game releases on Wednesdays (MS sometimes releases self published games on Fridays for some reason).

What about title updates?

Ark Malmeida

Apr 3, 2012
Hmm, that's a really good question about updates. I would think that it would release along with the DLC. I'm not so sure there's really a set date for updates. I've seen them on all different days, usually in preparation for DLC.

Brian C Hayes

Jul 5, 2012
Many thanks for the responses ... actually Xbox sometimes does not realease games in certain regions .... why ? god only knows .. and its usualy the games I want to play .... like Brunswick Bowling ... or Poker etc .... great to hear that this game is coming to XBox ... I cant wait to play Star Trek TNG .... I am hoping for a PC 2 screen Digital Table version for my Future Pinball cabinet .... Truly amazing work .. thanks for the responses

Brian C Hayes

Jul 5, 2012
Just to be Clear I am talking the actual game not a DLC .. It's not available in Hong Kong right now ? Are you saying its not available anywhere right now on xboxlive

bavelb

Apr 16, 2012
Pinball acade is available on us/eu xbla. Perhaps you can make a foreign account on your xbox to buy them off of another region?

Brian C Hayes

Jul 5, 2012
Pinball acade is available on us/eu xbla. Perhaps you can make a foreign account on your xbox to buy them off of another region?

there regional releases are a royal pain in the Arse...... ... at least the Cab version is coming soon ... I cannot wait

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts