Downloading new tables issue.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
I had trouble as well,this is how I got my tables.don`t go into game,go to related at the bottam of PA logo,go to your add ons,it should say free table,then you have to go right out and start the all over again. if you just continue it won`t show free tables. hope it helps.now good morning everyone I`m watching BARCA vs ATHLETI WOOHOO !!!!:cool:

theevilisback

Feb 8, 2016
Mine are there using wolfson's way, but they want $5 per table even though I have the season pass. I don't know if TPA is to blame or Sony, but I need to switch to PC next season cause this is ridiculous :/

Mark Miwurdz

Apr 7, 2012
His way or going to the store direct, they still want you ro pay. How about an update here. Maybe we can buy them and get a refund. Yeah right. They have our money. We are low priority now.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
If it worked for wolfson, maybe we just need to restore purchases in the settings menu?

NateisGreat88

May 30, 2015
It's 3:30pm US central time where I'm at and still nothing. Looks like if it's on sony's end we wont see the tables till next week.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
The Sony Store Task force is looking into the issue. Were still waiting for any feedback regarding the issue.

I'm done! I decide to double dip (already bought the season 5 pro pass), because I couldn't wait. Use the money to actually fix the bugs in your game. This is inexcusable! Right now you guys are worse than Konami.

PeacemakerPIN

Nov 19, 2015
Farsight needs to have an internal meeting on the QA output regarding the PS4 platform and the so so relationship with Sony on the PSN side.

There needs to be a shakeup to get the quality back up to PC and Android/iOS standards. Currently this is just not acceptable.

shogun00

Dec 25, 2012
Farsight needs to have an internal meeting on the QA output regarding the PS4 platform and the so so relationship with Sony on the PSN side.

It's not just Sony. It's the console versions in general. The Xbox versions have also seen their fair share of problems.

DarkAkatosh

May 23, 2012

There needs to be a shakeup to get the quality back up to PC and Android/iOS standards. Currently this is just not acceptable.

They don't care about the console versions. Look how long we've had to wait between tables, and the product that shipped. Clearly they didn't do much of any testing.

I've already double dipped once to upgrade to the PS 4 version and I'm not doing it again. At this point I'm not sure I'm going to buy the next season until all the tables are released. Hell, we'll see if they are even going to support the consoles at all...

Canadian365

Jun 26, 2012
PS4 Season 5 Pass not working...feels like a silver ball Multiball to the nuts! Hope this is fixed within 24 hrs :confused:

Also the fake flasher lighting issue have not been fixed with update!? :(

"The squares your seeing are basically walls that we fake flasher lighting on for platforms that don't have DX11 lighting. Since PS4 has DX11 lighting, the squares were supposed to be removed." FS

Last edited:

Marz Richards

Feb 19, 2013
So, Flippy, what's up with the taking money/not delivering product/going home at the end of the day action?

Is there no work happening on the "check things before they drop" end of the building? I can't honestly call it Quality Assurance, because neither of those two words seem to get involved in your console business much these days. Who dropped the ball? How did that happen? I don't believe you when you say "It's Sony" because these things never happen with other game developers and I never see Sony say, "It's us." You would think that would happen, once in a while, if it was true.

Someone spent a good chunk of time online asking people to write to support at Farsight Studios in response to complaints today. But that doesn't seem to generate any response to the questions of, "You took money and delivered nothing, now what?" Where is your public face when you make a mistake? This isn't a sometimes-thing, this is an all-the-time-thing. You need to own your mistakes, make the public aware that we did nothing wrong by trusting you with our money, and be up front about the issue you are facing somewhere other than a fan forum that is not listed on your customer-facing websites and social media. If you have no plan, better to say that and allow us to request a refund from Sony, rather than burn off your meager supply of goodwill from the last customers talking about your product online.

I like your game just fine. Your business is miserable, and I'm disappointed in myself for double-dipping after the 360 fiasco. Nothing I'm saying here is new, but maybe you are, because it seems like Farsight and the community have this discussion a lot. I should have known better than to trust you again. Won't happen a third time.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.