DLC Pack #3 & #4 Coming August! + Screenshots

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I love the lighting level on CFTBL. I know that is probably a very primary shot of the table, but I feel that is what they should shoot for with all of their tables.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I love the lighting level on CFTBL. I know that is probably a very primary shot of the table, but I feel that is what they should shoot for with all of their tables.

Absolutely agree. It's bright enough on the playfield yet with good lighting all around.

Tabe

dtown8532

Apr 10, 2012
Screens look great and I'm really thinking about what those "new" tables Bobby was talking about. Bi-monthly seems to be the best option for the consoles.

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Screens look great and I'm really thinking about what those "new" tables Bobby was talking about. Bi-monthly seems to be the best option for the consoles.

I'm betting one of the new tables FarSight recently purchased is non other than Star Trek : The Next Generation. It's pretty much guaranteed that they'll get the rest of the funds needed for that table with the upcoming Kickstarter. Plus, they're probably going to get started on ST:TNG soon so they can hopefully have it out by the end of December.

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Well YAY , I wish there was a new table pak for July after waiting over most of June for DLC 2 to drop on Vita, but waiting for a un announced August date to come will be worth it. Gives me time to save up for another $20.PSN card , Gorgar and Monster Bash can't come soon enough.

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
nice.. I'd rather know in advance when to expect DLC than have to play the waiting game... woooooh

me want gorgar

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
Nice article, exposure like this will attract new players for sure. The screenshots look good but they don't capture the atmosphere and the lighting of the tables, they look so much better in game!

F

Franky

To me, they are just a little bit doo dark - fist i would like to have the original playfield AS IT IS. Shiny and colorful and as a second option i'd like to see the night-dark-bar-mod.

Last edited:

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012

totally agree that lighting level looks great.... now if they can just retrofit the originals,,, but those screen look great, can't wait for Monster Bash

F

Franky

Really nice pictures, i think the pc version will be great.

Last edited:

lettuce

Mar 17, 2012
Those pics look excellent, or though it would be nice if the lightning can be improved further.

Take for example the Gorgar and Monster Bash pics, the blubs in the gorgar pic look excellent but there is no light source from these bulbs projected on the the playfield surface around the lights, the same for the Monster Bash lights they are super bright white light yet this light isnt lighting the playfield at all!! Hopefully these same details can be added upon in future updates!?

Fuseball

May 26, 2012
I'm hoping that FS have left those areas around the bulbs unlit so that they can add dynamic lighting of those areas as the bulbs are switched on and off. As it stands it looks a little unnatural (as well as dark).

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
I haven't purchased a single DLC yet. I wasn't planning on getting any at all as I only bought the PS3 version to tide me over until the versions I really want (3DS and PC) come out and but the DLC for those versions. Unfortunately for me it doesn't look like they're coming anytime soon so I don't know if I should just start getting PS3 DLC since now I'm going to missing out on all these new tables. I don't know what to do.

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
I haven't purchased a single DLC yet. I wasn't planning on getting any at all as I only bought the PS3 version to tide me over until the versions I really want (3DS and PC) come out and but the DLC for those versions. Unfortunately for me it doesn't look like they're coming anytime soon so I don't know if I should just start getting PS3 DLC since now I'm going to missing out on all these new tables. I don't know what to do.

Get the DLC now!

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
I can't get any now anyway. Assuming I did though, I wouldn't know which pack to get. Medieval Madness is awesome but I don't think I'll like Bride of Pinbot much. Cirqus Voltaire looks neat though, but Funhouse isn't as fun as Medieval Madness. I guess I'd probably end up getting the CV pack as it's a brand new table and Medieval Madness is not.

The Doctor

Banned
May 1, 2012
I can't get any now anyway. Assuming I did though, I wouldn't know which pack to get. Medieval Madness is awesome but I don't think I'll like Bride of Pinbot much. Cirqus Voltaire looks neat though, but Funhouse isn't as fun as Medieval Madness. I guess I'd probably end up getting the CV pack as it's a brand new table and Medieval Madness is not.

Get both. Problem solved.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts