Table of the Week Club...Week 59: JUNKYARD

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Fitting that this week's table is Junkyard as my car may very well be headed to one. I used to have fond memories of this table and the swinging wrecking ball, until I played it in TPA. At that point I realized I had maybe only played it ever once but that wrecking ball was such a cool toy to me, the table just stood out. Weird how nostalgia works sometimes. Anyways, point is that I know nothing about how to actually play this table, so I'll be reading this thread for tips and tricks with a keen eye!

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Well this table doesn't really have much going on, does it?

I wrapped up all the wizard goals with about 2 hours of play. The table had my interest for a while, as I enjoyed collecting the junk and activating (don't know exactly how) the time machine. But then I collected everything, and completed all the adventures. Figured it'd start me back at zero, have to redo all the collecting. Nope, just shoot the sewer and redo the adventures. Over and over and over. Got kinda bored on my 3rd go around. Never even had another Time Machine again. As far as shallow tables, this one really stands out for Williams in the DMD era.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Time Machine is activated by collecting the Cuckoo Clock. Hence it can only happen once.

And you're right, once you've gone to space once JY gets very boring very quickly.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I think it's a random award too? From the bus or window.

From the Bus I think. But can you get it more than once? Can you only get it from the Bus if you've not got the Cuckoo Clock yet? If you get it from the Bus, does it spot the Cuckoo Clock?

Captain B. Zarre

Apr 16, 2013
From the Bus I think. But can you get it more than once? Can you only get it from the Bus if you've not got the Cuckoo Clock yet? If you get it from the Bus, does it spot the Cuckoo Clock?

Nope, you can get it at any point, even if you've already collected the Cuckoo Clock. However, after Outer Space is played, it's impossible to play Time Machine at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts