Other "not-quite pinball" games

Danzig

Mar 1, 2012
I am just curious how many other fans on here would be willing to see other arcade games available from the "Pinball Arcade" platform? I'm not talking about video arcade games, I mean game like pitch & bats, Zeak's Peak, Chicago Coins Mini-Baseball, or some of the older coin-op games just like Farsight had its Pinball Hall of Fame: the Gottlieb Collection.

I myself would not really want to take away any of Farsights resources from making the pinball games, but as long as they had the time I would absolutely buy and play any of the simulated coin-op games they added to the Pinball Arcade.

What do you guys think?

Freelance

Feb 28, 2012
The Gottlieb Collection had one called Strikes and Spares (I think...) that was pinball sorta, except you bowled with the flippers. It was pretty neat and I may buy that if it comes to TPA.

Brian Clark

Feb 28, 2012
I wouldn't mind seeing one of Chicago Coin's baseball games. I have played one of them and I remember it being very fun.

Animator_pin_fan

Mar 4, 2012
I really enjoyed Strikes 'n' Spares on the Gottlieb collection, despite the funky physics. With that said, I think Strikes 'n' Spares would be the perfect addition the TPA.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.