• Centigrade 37

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Bally Game Show

Votes: 13 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
We're perilously close to Season 6 - so let's get predicting, folks. Really hope I got the poll done right this time!

(There's no "Other" choice. Oops. And I forgot Surf N Safari. Oops. Close enough though. Just mention "others" in your comments, mmmkay?)

(I also forgot Dr Who. My bad. Still you have 10 choices and there are two EMs in the list so if you think there will be another EM two-pack go ahead and pick them both.)

Last edited:

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
How many do we vote for? 10? We know one of them will be Dr. Who and another is Dr. Who Regenerated, but there is no option for those. It is also unclear if those two tables will represent 1 or 2 tables during the season (but that has nothing to do with the poll)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I totally forgot Dr Who!! This is my second attempt to get the poll going and really I'm not inclined to ask to have it scrapped a second time...

It's 10 choices. And there's only 2 EMs in the list so select them both and hope for another 2-pack?

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
The Halloween table was tricky. There has to be one, because it's kind of a tradition. More options for the Halloween table would've been nice. I would've voted for TFTC, Devil's Dare, over Freddy. But I voted for Freddy anyways.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
No Special force, no Spectrum, no Blackwater 100, no Party Animal..........

There's always season 7 :)

Practically no requests, but Space Station is another sequel for season 7

Also didn't see Sorcerer on this list... Another season 7 table :)

**running out of tables my a$$**

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
but 5 seasons in and I still didn't get any of my top 3 most wanted. But number of non wanted at all keeps growing.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
You're right, no Sorcerer, and I'd have included it if I'd remembered it. Quite a few of those are my own personal preference, except Surf N Safari, which I'd love to see, simply because I feel it's the least Premier-y of the remaining Premier tables. It's got decent flow, it's a "classic" fan layout, and the rules are both relatively deep and easy to pick up at the same time, what with that giant grid of colored lights in the middle of the table. Also the "blind" skill shot is great, although I've no idea how TPA would emulate that incredibly satisfying sound/very minute "something" when you get it right (anyone who's played the table will know what I mean; it's almost impossible to describe without telling someone to start a game, plunge the ball just right - it's a pretty large sweet spot - and get "that feeling" when it works).

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I voted for:

Eight Ball Deluxe
Mousin Around
Banzai Run
Sprit of 76
A.G. Soccer-Ball
TX Sector (one of these last two will probably be Season 5, but I voted for both because I'm not sure)

The five tables that aren't in the poll that I believe will show up:
Corvette
Indianapolis 500
Bonebusters, Inc
Doctor Who/Doctor Who Regenerated
Sorcerer (to be packaged with Spirit of '76)

karl

May 10, 2012
The five tables that aren't in the poll that I believe will show up:
Corvette
Indianapolis 500
Bonebusters, Inc
Doctor Who/Doctor Who Regenerated
Sorcerer (to be packaged with Spirit of '76)

How about a racing double pack, with Corvette and Indy 500. That would have been pretty nice. Both good tables.

At this stage I think we will not see any more Stern (after 2000) tables, because of the Stern app. I might be mistaken but I will be very surprised if we se tables like Rollercoaster Tycoon, Simpsons or Nascar in TPA, unfortunately. Unless the new app will be strictly SAM/SPIKE based.

k88dad

Nov 9, 2012
I voted for the three tables that I voted for in three earlier polls. All three came in second in their respective polls. That would be EBD, Seawitch and Paragon.

chinzman93

Jul 1, 2013
No Space Station to close out the pair? Either way....as long as EBD and Sorcerer show up...I will be happy. Fathom and or Seawitch would be cool as well.

EDIT: I guess as happy as I can be since FS canned the cab support....Get with it FS and stop getting the reach around from GS!

Last edited:

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
We're perilously close to Season 6 - so let's get predicting, folks. Really hope I got the poll done right this time!

(There's no "Other" choice. Oops. And I forgot Surf N Safari. Oops. Close enough though. Just mention "others" in your comments, mmmkay?)

(I also forgot Dr Who. My bad. Still you have 10 choices and there are two EMs in the list so if you think there will be another EM two-pack go ahead and pick them both.)

I forgive you for this glaring SnS snub. Besides it's just a prediction. How many people predicted an EM 2-pack for season 5? Or LAH? Or Dr. Who kickstarter? But Dr. Who has been confirmed, so that doesn't qualify as a prediction IMO.

Anything can happen. There's bound to be something I'll enjoy in season 6, as there are still a lot of great tables. I'll buy the pro pass on day 1 when available.

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Who won that contest?

I am assuming there will be no official winner until the final season 5 table is announced.

LAH is a bad example because it was actually confirmed to come out in season 5 by Bobby King in an interview from October/November 2014

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I am assuming there will be no official winner until the final season 5 table is announced.

LAH is a bad example because it was actually confirmed to come out in season 5 by Bobby King in an interview from October/November 2014

True. I don't know why I'm surprised. Just thought this season would end on a sour note, but LAH looks fun. Also, I was just joking with invitro. In another post he said that 10 people said LAH, so maybe I shouldn't be so cocky lol

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012

My fault-I forgot about that one. Reckon that table leak from earlier in this season threw a lot of people off-myself included.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.