Zaccaria Pinball - new menu system

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
Hey guys,

We work on new menu system for debut of PC build. Here is a WIP pic for you. What's your first impression?

rmpt9h.jpg

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I think it looks great. Nice to have the transparent tiles to see what effect the changes have. So just use the controller to navigate and the selected tile will be illuminated right? Also glad to see the 'achievements' section :) really happy to get the update, keep up your great work

night

May 18, 2012
I think it looks good, but ascetically the text should not fall outside the borders of the transparent tiles. :)
I hope there will be a Mac version as well!

Zsolt

A.S.K. Homework
Apr 2, 2013
- Controller/keyboard support has been implemented partly. The long texts in the option menu will be renamed.
- Renewed table icon at table selection screen.

Mobile builds will get the new menu later, don't worry. ;)

b8k4tj.jpg

2jbv981.jpg

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Coming along nicely. You guys know what your doing. Keep with the updates and maybe a vid if you get the chance

SilverBalls

Apr 12, 2012
Very nice.

Out of interest Zsolt, for all the playfield and backglasses assets do you need to recreate higher res images from scratch again, or do you already have hi-res resources which you can use for PC?

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
I think it would be a good idea to at least post a link to this thread on indiegogo updates and the greenlight page.

Looking awesome Zsolt. Over time, an outer space background with stars an such or a tropical setting could be nice too

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.