Bug I haven't been able to post a score on Addams Family leaderboard since February

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
Every other leaderboard is working fine. But since sometime in February whatever score I get doesn't register. I have played dozens of games and exceeded my own top score 3 times but the overall leaderboard still shows my now old top score and the monthly and weekly leaderboards just say "None". The 3 top scores have gone onto my local High Scores leaderboard.
Is anyone else getting this? It can't be just me, is it a PS4 problem? Is anything to be done about it?
I thought I'd at least mention it in case Farsight don't know about it and they can flick a switch and fix it.

switch3flip

Jan 30, 2013
Yeah they have a problem with leaderboards and they are aware of it, that's why the monthly tourney has been postponed for psn.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
It's not the same problem. That's on the PS3. The PS4 leaderboards are working normally. With the exception of TAF.
Why only this game?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
If you check the online leaderboards: http://pinballarcade.com/Leaderboards/ select Weekly (default), Platform PSN, and Addams Family, you can see scores are being posted April 11, 12 and 13. Since PS3 doesn't work at all (and I'm assuming VITA), these must be from fellow PS4 owners. I suggest contacting the FS support email.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
My score yesterday would have been 3rd, and it isn't there. I don't understand it,they don't seem to be able to do anything right.

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
Wow [MENTION=2036]switch3flip[/MENTION] , I am honestly amazed at your diagnostic acumen. I tried (with little hope) changing the ball back to basic silver from TAF electric blue. Shot 3 balls into the game to get a score of 522,000 and there I am on the weekly scoreboard at 827/828!
The alltime scoreboard hasn't recognised any of the 3 one billion plus scores I got in the time since this started but that's ok. I can get those scores again.
Why it did that I have no idea, I use that ball on a lot of tables and they work fine. Now all I have to do is get that low score off the weekly and monthly board! I wanted to thank you first:)

Last edited:

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
I played a proper game and scored 471million which took me to 83rd on the weekly board, so all is fine with that. What was interesting was the little differences I noticed using the normal ball again. The POWER is back on. For the last few weeks I'd assumed that they'd just turned it down because it was too strong. What I've realised tonight is that it wasn't turned down when I was playing on PS4 with an Addams family special ball, it was turned OFF. The power was back again tonight as strong and disruptive as it ever was. That's probably why I was able to beat my previous hi score so freely in these few weeks without interference to the ball from The Power. There's something wrong, perhaps I've stumbled upon a tournament setting that Farsight were experimenting with?
If anyone on PS4 could try out a game of TAF with one of the TAF balls, preferably the electric blue one and confirm to me what I found I'd appreciate it. Just so as I know I'm not going mad.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
I played a proper game and scored 471million which took me to 83rd on the weekly board, so all is fine with that. What was interesting was the little differences I noticed using the normal ball again. The POWER is back on. For the last few weeks I'd assumed that they'd just turned it down because it was too strong. What I've realised tonight is that it wasn't turned down when I was playing on PS4 with an Addams family special ball, it was turned OFF. The power was back again tonight as strong and disruptive as it ever was. That's probably why I was able to beat my previous hi score so freely in these few weeks without interference to the ball from The Power. There's something wrong, perhaps I've stumbled upon a tournament setting that Farsight were experimenting with?
If anyone on PS4 could try out a game of TAF with one of the TAF balls, preferably the electric blue one and confirm to me what I found I'd appreciate it. Just so as I know I'm not going mad.

If you were using the TAF special ball that turns off The Power, then that explains why TAF scores weren't posting to the leaderboards - it's intentional. Since that ball doesn't affect any other tables, they'll still post to leaderboards as normal. Only balls like Thing which gives you ball control would prevent all tables from posting to the leaderboards.

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013

The Blue Anti-Power ball is not affected by the magnets on TAF and only TAF. You should only be able to post to your local leaderboard score when using it on TAF however since it has no affect on other tables, it can be used for online leaderboard scores and completing goals. The Addams Golf ball, Hurricane Irene and Thing ball also do not post online leaderboard scores or complete goals since they have physic altering effects.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts