Table of the Week Club...Week 60: CLASS OF 1812

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Oops, I kinda am posting this late! I got it out on Twitter on time though :D

Anyway, for those of you not following on Twitter (shame on you), this our second to last TotW of the first 4 seasons is Class of 1812. I wish I could say we are finishing strong here, but sadly we aren't. This is one of those tables where I mute it almost immediately. I know it has its fans though, so speak up and tell us what is awesome about 1812.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
For me it's hitting the left ramp over and over again during multiball for that million shot.

The out lanes seem to be very hungry on this table, at least for me.
If anyone else has a good strategy at this table let me know.

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Alternating left and right ramps in single ball play is a better strategy. Eventually it hits 1M per ramp and you collect letters for the 2M jackpot.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
If you are precise with your shooting you can keep backhanding the left ramp in single ball play for 1M a ramp. I saw a video posted by Tarek in which he made a lot of them.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
If you are precise with your shooting you can keep backhanding the left ramp in single ball play for 1M a ramp. I saw a video posted by Tarek in which he made a lot of them.

A lot of them? Or infinity of them?

vikingerik

Nov 6, 2013
Protip: just turn off the music in the table options, which also kills most of the speech but you still get the mechanical and game sound effects.

Multiball millions or single ball alternating ramps? Why not both! When the million light gets lit by multiball, it stays lit even if multiball ends until you miss a ramp. I drain out of multiball on purpose and then alternate ramps -- you get the million AND the escalating ramp scores AND the Coffin letters towards jackpot. Nudge up to catch on the return from every ramp shot. There's no timer to hit the opposite one, only other switch hits cancel the sequence. I can make 20 or 30 or more ramp shots in a row without missing.

Locksley

Jan 2, 2015
Great! Kinda like this table but haven´t played enough to know if it has a lasting apeal.
I logged on to see if there was a link to entering the tourny but now I see that the date is a week early.

Being in Brazil I will play on my phone and probably enter the lowest scores, I prob will not buy any tables for my phone so it is free play for me. Still, considering how low I scored last time that wont be a problem :p

Keep up the good work!

And yeah, I am kinda looking for Arcades here. Some locals said there was some but I am not sure if there is pinball there.... not much to find on the internet.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts