Video - Battle for the Kingdom Achievement

Sinistar

Jun 20, 2012
Thumbs up if you watch that video and have a youtube account , it wont cost you anything and it's a gesture we uploaders appreciate.

IdontHave50cents

Mar 10, 2012
That was great! I hope someday I'll experience the thrill of that. I'm curious. If you would have drained that last ball, would that mode have continued with your next ball or would you have failed it and had to start over?

Peter NYC

Apr 17, 2012
That was great! I hope someday I'll experience the thrill of that. I'm curious. If you would have drained that last ball, would that mode have continued with your next ball or would you have failed it and had to start over?

I would have failed it and had to work towards reaching Battle for the Kingdom again.

Another thing to note is that you really better have two troll bombs before you reach Battle for the Kingdom, because in the 2nd phase of it when the trolls appear they only go away with the use of troll bombs.

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
I finally did this just a few hours ago and I was soooooo surprised. Congratulations and good luck to those still trying!

2012-07-08-004829.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Roy Wils

Apr 17, 2012
i wish the troll bomb feature was FIXED allready for IOS.. cuz it isnt.. they are automatically deployed once u get a hold of them.. making it very hard to defeat the battle for the kingdom.

Stormchild

Jun 24, 2012
Couple weeks ago I got all the way to the point where the last castle's gate was open, then lost my last ball. Gonna be a little while before I'm ready to give MM another shot!

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
I hear ya. I figured maybe I'll try again when they hopefully fix the flippers. The flipper problem actually affects many parts of the game compared to the real machine. I hope they get it right, such an awesome game.

GDW

Mar 17, 2012
Wow...thanks for posting. I get to this point often...but my troll bombs go off automatic, so i've never got any left for the Battle. Well played...two saves were really good...I thought you nudged too often, but i'm on android, so I don't know anything about PS.

Thanks again. :)

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I finally got Battle for the Kingdom on the ps3 this morning when I moved into my new house. Unfortunately, the internet wasn't set up yet, so my high score didn't post.

Now, I feel like I can honestly say that I think Pinbot's advance to the sun and collect the special is definitely harder. But bring it on, Farsight. I am getting a lot better at this . . .

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
I was so close to winning BFTK just now. All the way to having the castle lit for the final hits... failed three shots short.

phreaker47

Jul 15, 2012
Ah, finally did it just minutes ago! Ended with a score of 270,000,000+.... now to figure out just how in the holy hell people are getting over a billion points on this thing. Heh.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts