BlahCade 55: Education is Important, But Pinball is Importanter

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
See http://blahcadepinball.com/2016/05/...-is-Important-But-Pinball-is-Importanter.html for show notes, links, and segment timings.

It's all about Zen Aliens this release, as I get a chance to play it on Android.

I also talk about a visit to a local pinhead's house to see their very rare Hankin Star Wars pin (which needs a lot of work).

We'll cover FarSight's little announcement in Saturday's episode. You can come and listen/ask questions on Google Hangouts on Air. Just look for the broadcast link closer to the day on @Blahcade twitter.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Love you guys. Very clever title. On the other hand, if I missed anything about TPA, I must've been zoned out from listening to printer talk for 9 minutes. 23 minutes in, still no mention of TPA. Oh and then we get to the good stuff, the tournament. Where you are basically talking about taking a break. If I have missed anything that was important, please let me know. It is possible that I spaced out, what with the zen talk, printers, and getting someone new to run the tourney.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
There was nothing to talk about with TPA this time. We record on Saturday now, release on Tuesday. Believe me, we'll talk about TPA this next weekend!

And by the way, I got a new printer. It's one of these new Epson printers with the ink tanks, so you don't need cartridges. I knew you'd be interested :D

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
There was nothing to talk about with TPA this time. We record on Saturday now, release on Tuesday. Believe me, we'll talk about TPA this next weekend!

And by the way, I got a new printer. It's one of these new Epson printers with the ink tanks, so you don't need cartridges. I knew you'd be interested :D

Haha. Yeah, I thought about that afterwards. Not a whole lot to talk about. I don't think LAH is a table people have been requesting, so yeah. Anyways, keep doin your thang man. Next time I need advice about printer cartridges, I know who to talk to. Actually, my computer has been so neglected that it still has Windows xp. And my latest version of iTunes is so embarrassingly old. That's why I never back up my saved data. My PS3 is about to take a dump (again) too. But yeah, you guys could talk about lollipops and diapers (odd combination), and I would still listen. So I didn't mean I'm not going to listen. I'm not on Twitter either. I really gotta get with the times!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Thanks for being a loyal listener, [MENTION=2241]Extork[/MENTION]. Even through our sometimes extended warm-in segments. 😉

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet using Tapatalk

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Enjoyed the podcast and on to the latest one. Went to you tube to check out that Star Wars table, very interesting.

Agree with Jared, Canon printers are great. Have a Canon Pixma MP610, bought it many years ago and it can go months between printing and never had a problem with it. Hopefully I didn't jinx myself with that last line.

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I wound up going with an Epson. Has 4 big tanks for ink, no cartridge. Ink is dirt cheap too compared to everything else.

Members online

Members online