Bug Ball warping to a different level

Dumahim

Apr 23, 2012
I saw in the Black Hole forum this happens where the ball will warp from the lower level to the upper level and I've experienced something similar in Theater of Magic where the ball will be going from left to right and somehow warp into the rail/tunnel thing for the right flipper (actually a pretty handy bug in this case). It's almost like the game world isn't really 3D (just looks like it) and the game gets confused about what level the ball is supposed to be on.

Got to being curious, so how many other tables does this happen with?

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
yeah we have been discussing this in another thread, but i'll repeat it here too, also :rolleyes:

happened to me on all the tables... few specific examples

totan - ball goes through the harem scoop

tom - ball goes through elevated attic scoop

rbion - ball goes through believe it or not scoop

bh - i play this table the least, so can't really specify :eek:

oh, and random ball teleports from the playfield to the elevated stuff like ramps and rails on all tables...

and balls colliding with eachother in multiball without being in real contact

and sometimes the ball goes through a flipper

and sometimes a flipper actually interacts with a ball without being in contact with it (especially if the ball is below the raised flipper)

all this on xbox360

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
I had the ball pop up into the wire rail in RBION. And since there was no downslope energy from having the ball just pop up onto the rail instead of its' usual route, it just sat there until I called the attendant. But yeah, same thing. The ball didn't go airborne and get caught in the rail, it just got confused in the 2d plane and ended up there.

Vip8888

Mar 25, 2012
A couple of days ago I thought I would get a Rudy gulp in FH, but the ball went straight through his head. This was on the PS3. :D

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Thanks for making this thread and combining that I am not crazy. :D Numerous times I have had the ball jump up onto the ramps from the main playfield.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.