HELP...asap!

budtki@verizon.net

Aug 20, 2012
just bought my PS4, previously bought every table individually on PS3, today I start my ps4 TPA journey, looking for the cheapest route. when I purchased my ps4 I saw the new TPA hard disc, is this a good option? for 20 bucks I get quite a few tables, what are the set backs to buying the actual disc, does anybody have economical suggestions as to the ps3 to ps4 conversion, any quick input will be put to good use, I want to get playing the tpa on ps4 TODAY!

Mike Lindsey

FarSight Employee
Jul 23, 2013
Hey budtki,

There are a few options.
1) Download it digitally: All current season are available for digital download via PSN. If you own all the Season One tables(all basic or all pro) then you can purchase the discounted Season One pass for 50% off on PS4 digitally. It's tricky though because they are not able to set it up to work if you have a mixture of pro and basic tables. this discount is only available for Season One. https://store.playstation.com/#!/en...ted)/cid=UP2058-CUSA00081_00-DSEASONPACKPS401

2) Disc Version: If you like having a tangible copy of the Seasons. The only downside is not all seasons are on disc and you will have to have it inserted to play Season One. $20 for Season One is cheaper than than the full $29.99 PSN price.

Last edited:

ZREXMike

Jul 30, 2015
Wow, cool, a disc version. Will they be making discs for all seasons & all the different consoles, or is this just a PS4 item?

FlippyFloppy

FarSight Employee
Nov 13, 2013
Currently it's just a PS4 item. There is only one Season 1 Disc released in North America and a Season 1 and 2 Disc released in Europe. But there currently isn't a guarantee of any other seasons being released on Disc.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts