Table of the Week Club...Week 62: EL DORADO EM

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
El Dorado EM is featured in this months (May) 8 table tournament. As it is in season 5, and has no totw thread yet, I decided to start this up to give us a place to talk about it. I really enjoy this one, Im so glad they added it. Imo so much better than city of gold :).

In relation to the Zac code prize, 2 fun drop target games also where released by Zaccaria the same year, '75, Red Show & Lucky Fruit. Also look for other awesome drop target pins in the game like Farfalla, Strike, Shooting the Rapids, and Star God to name a few.

I find it seems to be safe to shoot the move the spot target from either flipper, so long as you let the ball come to a complete stop first. Love hearing those drop banks reset

Last edited:

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Hi Snorzel,

Did you take over for Shutyertrap? Maybe I missed something here, but it's nice to have the ToTW continue!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Hi Snorzel,

Did you take over for Shutyertrap? Maybe I missed something here, but it's nice to have the ToTW continue!

So far its just a 1 time thing, SYT needs some time off from the gig. I wanted to donate the Zac code for a totm prize, since it was stoping, I didnt want that code to just sit. I was so stoked to win a code when I did I wanted to give some of that feeling back.

Thanks to Xanija, a spread sheet will be in place for this type of tournament format. Maybe if people have fun, somone else will want to do something with it :)

Slam23

Jul 21, 2012
Great idea, nice of you to put up that prize! I really like the idea that the table of the week will continue, it's just what I need to keep competing and fire up tables I would not otherwise play.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Great idea, nice of you to put up that prize! I really like the idea that the table of the week will continue, it's just what I need to keep competing and fire up tables I would not otherwise play.

Glad you are looking forward to it!

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
This is a fun table. Those charming chimes.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Oh yeah they did a great job on the EM sounds overall. Some more of the natural sounds wouldn't hurt, like the one way gate after the launch, or when a ball ricochets between a metal lane guide and rubber. Loving that flipper hum

So is the defending champ from last month going to play in this tourney? :)

Members online

Members online