video link with my dmd issue.

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
Hi shadowjuggalo...
It looks like one of two possible scenarios...
1) The DMD is scaled down. When you move the floating DMD, you can right-click on it and choose "Save DMD state/settings". This will save a file called addamsfamily.dmd to a DMD folder within FreeCamMod folder. The size of the DMD can be adjusted within this file. Typical dimensions are 690x211. Also, be sure to check the FreeCamMod settings.ini file to make sure DMD size is NOT locked.

2) The DMD is in a zoomed state. This is adjusted in the camera file, ie. addamsfamily.cam located in the Cameras folder. You may need to toggle the the HideHUD option under HybridView. Locate...
<Description>Hybrid View</Description>
<HideHUD>True</HideHUD>
If it's set to true, change to False; or vice-versa.

I hope this helps!

shadowjuggalo

May 10, 2016
Hi shadowjuggalo...
It looks like one of two possible scenarios...
1) The DMD is scaled down. When you move the floating DMD, you can right-click on it and choose "Save DMD state/settings". This will save a file called addamsfamily.dmd to a DMD folder within FreeCamMod folder. The size of the DMD can be adjusted within this file. Typical dimensions are 690x211. Also, be sure to check the FreeCamMod settings.ini file to make sure DMD size is NOT locked.

2) The DMD is in a zoomed state. This is adjusted in the camera file, ie. addamsfamily.cam located in the Cameras folder. You may need to toggle the the HideHUD option under HybridView. Locate...
<Description>Hybrid View</Description>
<HideHUD>True</HideHUD>
If it's set to true, change to False; or vice-versa.

I hope this helps!

Hi thanks for responding, I tried what you said and save the DMD file, and adjusted the scale of the floating dmd. But all that change was the size of the floating DMD. It didn't scale the DMD to fit in it. And I went into the camera file, and change true to false with no change. :confused:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.