TPA Fans' Most Wanted for 2016 (Bally)

What Bally pinball do you want next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zac Wood

Oct 15, 2015
What table do you desire for 2016? This time, PPPAAAARRRRTTTTYYYY!!! with of some Bally's best! What out of 30 tables do you find Radical?

Last edited:

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Again, the best ones are missing :(
so, the one on the edit:right as #1
blackwater1.jpg

then Radical!
then the one on the edit:left
then Party Animal
and Spectrum

But seriously, since non of those are ever on top of any polls, I'll take anyone.

Paragon...........that bumper on the left :mad: But I actually don't like it because of double flippers on the right.

Last edited:

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I know I'm in the minority here, but I love Gilligan's Island. WCS is a no brainer, but I'll doubt it'll ever happen.

BStarfire

Jan 9, 2013
I'm glad Hardbody isn't on the list so I don't have to worry about accidently selecting it. To think that the pinball hall way back put it in and replaced Williams Fire! ...a great machine. Lots of good Williams SS left (and of course Gottlieb EM's) but I'm starting to think that TPA is pretty close to already having the best non-licensed Bally tables represented. Still room for more, though.

Last edited:

David Pannozzo

Mar 6, 2012
I picked

1) Radical
2) Popeye saves the Earth
3) Gilligans island
4) World Cup Soccer 94
5) Mousin' Around

I love all 5 of those games a lot.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
it's just not for me. The same is with HH or SST. But if we do get version with just one flipper on the right then I'm OK with it. Otherwise, I prefer Gorgar.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
it's just not for me. The same is with HH or SST. But if we do get version with just one flipper on the right then I'm OK with it. Otherwise, I prefer Gorgar.

Have you ever played Harlem Globetrotters? Those flippers will drive you crazy!

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Have you ever played Harlem Globetrotters? Those flippers will drive you crazy!

That's a great example Kolchak. I will always have fond memories of Harlem Globetrotters. Last year at VFW, a few guys asked me to join a mini tournament. Ended up stomping them, even though they had their crazy stances and such, and I hadn't even played it before. Basically just hit the spinner a lot. And never under any circumstances try to cradle on the right flipper. But it was just luck, because right after that my friend stomped me at it. But it was just great to see those 3 guys walk away with their spirits broken, and heads held low.

kinggo

Feb 9, 2014
Some novelties wears of very quickly and instead of providing some additional value they just ruin the experience.

Black_Spade

Feb 12, 2016
paragon
fathom
mousin' around
blackwater 100
medusa
radical!
party animals
spectrum
elektra
vector...for top ten most wanted

flash gordon
special force
embryon...honorable mentions

world cup soccer 94
the shadow...for the ones we probably won't get

strikes and spares... for EM

dave950lam

Apr 20, 2012
I picked:

Kiss
Capt Fantastic
Spectrum
Paragon
Star Trek

I also wanted Elektra, but saw that I can only pick 5.

Last edited:

karl

May 10, 2012
Some strange choices in this poll and so many great Bally games missing, I can almost not Fathom it ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts