Elvis Pinball VR

shaderbytes

May 24, 2013
Hi All

I'm starting a new thread for this as I would like the discussion to revolve around pinball VR and this VR build of the elvis table

It runs perfect on my machine , you can still change camera views with the same controls as previously , also you can still move the camera around manually with the mouse!! (translate , rotate , zoom ). Besides playing, It's quite nice to move around the table and look at it in VR ;)

I did re enable the game launching screen and default size to open small and windowed. If this opens still showing the full resolution of your monitor and fullscreen the just change it. It works either way , it just that you dont want to waste resources rendering huge on your monitor while you are in VR. This sizing does not affect the VR screen sizing.

I forgot to update the readme to say spacebar will recenter the vr view if needed.

If the game does not launch into VR automatically, you can right click the exe and create a shortcut. In the properties of the shortcut add "-vrmode oculus" , without the inverted commas to the target value. Please let me know if anyone encounters this issue and the shortcut is required.

Feedback would be most appreciated

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5GQag5iS_vzQnNXTkNVY1A5WUE

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts