Status
Not open for further replies.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
This is the sign up link: http://goo.gl/forms/a1j7Zkj7oMWcQv033

I hope all of you that can, sign up and have a good time playing this weekend!

Like SYT did I will post a thread for the results when the tourney starts, I will post opening up the score entry at 12 am Friday Mountain time. I will post in the same thread warning before I close the score entry on Monday at 11:59 pm.

Who will win the Zac code for P/C? What do you guys think, if you can afford it will you buy the game if you dont win it? Good luck to all!

Crepello55012

Jan 21, 2015
I have signed up. It was a day off work today so I've spent the morning having a few goes at each table and I was quite pleased. A few top 30 for the week scores which ain't bad for a Wednesday, it's about as good as I get anyway.
Looking forward to the tournament, hope it goes well. I think the selection of tables is very good. Farsight should do one as good as this with the theme for their monthly timed tourney.
Thanks to Snorzel, Xanija and Shutyertrap.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Signed up, will have to buy El Dorado on android, while I play the other tables on PS3.

Sent from my SM-T357T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

superdan

Jan 30, 2015
Signed up late. Hope it's not too late, crazy weekend. Will play the games regardless.
Cheers

invitro

May 4, 2012
I signed up. I haven't played in one of these in awhile, but I'm like that prize omg... I don't play the four Gottliebs well, but I do play the Williams/Ballys well. Good luck folks and I'm curious to see the results. Will start playing as soon as I finish my current TAF game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts