Request Let us see Standard Goals after they're completed...

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
As mentioned in another thread, once Standard Goals for a table have been achieved, they are replaced by the Wizard Goals and no longer visible. Let us toggle over to see them, please - even after they're completed.

Tabe

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I am with you on that. It would be nice to have a record of them. On the flip side, it would be nice to get credit for wizard goals before they are available. I wish all goals were listed from the moment you start playing.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I am with you on that. It would be nice to have a record of them. On the flip side, it would be nice to get credit for wizard goals before they are available.
Amen. I had all of the Wizard goal tasks for Funhouse done before I ever unlocked them. Now that I've unlocked them, I still need 2 more!

Tabe

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
I'm having a tough time with the HAREM goal on TOTAN. Feels like a wizard goal to me.
I finally got the HAREM goal on TOTAN last night. After my game, it unlocked all the Wizard Goals - and I completed every single one of them in the game where I'd unlocked HAREM. ARGH. It's nonsense to have to redo them all.

Tabe

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
I finally got the HAREM goal on TOTAN last night. After my game, it unlocked all the Wizard Goals - and I completed every single one of them in the game where I'd unlocked HAREM. ARGH. It's nonsense to have to redo them all.

Tabe

I feel your pain. I had beat the Genie battle so many times before I was finally able to get the Harem challenge beat. They really should have swapped that one with the camel race challenge or possibly the ruby one.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
I was going to start compiling a thread that listed all of the goals for each table and then hopefully expand it to contain some tips on completing each one when I remembered that I can't even go back and see what the standard ones were on the tables on which I've already completed them. If this isn't too much trouble to sneak into a future release, FarSight, it would be much appreciated.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I feel your pain. I had beat the Genie battle so many times before I was finally able to get the Harem challenge beat. They really should have swapped that one with the camel race challenge or possibly the ruby one.

Probably so. But most of the wizard goals on that table are pretty simple. Funhouse also has one or two standard goals that are more challenging than some of the wizard goals. None of them are overly hard but I would definitely rank them higher within that tables set of goals.

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
With some help from a friend I managed to compile that list I was talking about. So if you want to see what the Standard Goals were for a table on which you have moved on to the Wizard Goals, you can now consult my guide:
http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/1182-Standard-and-Wizard-Table-Goals-List

I will continue to maintain this list as new tables are released, and I will edit in guides and tips as people post them. I would still like to see FarSight include the option to review these lists within the software itself, but until then this should help.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Probably so. But most of the wizard goals on that table are pretty simple. Funhouse also has one or two standard goals that are more challenging than some of the wizard goals. None of them are overly hard but I would definitely rank them higher within that tables set of goals.
I think the only ones I would swap on Funhouse would be the Sausage wizard goal and the Gangway extra ball goal. Sausage is very easy to get where the Gangway is much tougher. Other than that, I think they're all pretty much spot-on.

Tabe

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.