BlahCade 60: Flip 'n' *****

relaxation

Oct 8, 2015
While Cris is close, railroad on TX-Sector, the impact up the dead end as he calls it varies so you have to use the kickout from the teleporter, up top, which doesn't vary and is provided right as you start multiball. Once one ball is held you do the 2 teleportation shots for another top kickout for a chance at holding two balls. I find if you use the digital nudge (don't press diagonal) left or right, near or after it passes the center pin is when you nudge and works like 80% of the time I did it. I'm still #2 for two weeks!

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Blame the forum. It censored my URL. If you visit blahcadepinball.com, it is the latest post.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
Blame the forum. It censored my URL. If you visit blahcadepinball.com, it is the latest post.

That's my bad. This is why I have to follow on Twitter? I'm holding out on Twitter. Even if I get something good from Twitter, I just feel like my life doesn't need a Twitter.

Got off track, thanx for telling me how to get there. I'll let you know what I think with an edit to this comment

Members online

Members online