Genie Multiball

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
Not sure which event happens on the real table, but just finished playing, and on my PS3 and a couple of times after locking up 2 balls, I've hit the Genie to start the multiball, but before the hole can open, the magnet lets the ball go. In fact the last game I played, it was on the 3rd time hitting the genie that the ball stayed put long enough to drop into the opened hole. Now the reason for the wording I used at the beginning of this post is because of the hundreds of games I've played on my other systems, I don't recall this ever happening on those versions, not once. In fact I had a quick couple of games on my XBOX before posting as a sanity check and sure enough, started the multiball first time, every time.

BonzoGonzo

Jun 12, 2012
happens on xbox360 regulary...

the magnet doesnt' grab the ball strong enough, so it eventualy rolls down the playfield for another shot at the genie and multiball :(

PenguinsFan88

Jun 30, 2012
This happens to me too when playing this table on my PS3 every now and then.

Doesn't bug me though. If the ball rolls down the playfield I'll just flick a flipper and try to hit the Genie again a second later for another try. Usually get it right away too after that.

If we wanna talk (nearly) impossible multiball for this table, Harem Multiball says hi. ;)

Last edited:

ScotchYeti

Apr 13, 2012
The magnet works better than in the old PHOF though.

Regarding Harem Multiball, just check the lights that are lit. For Harem you need the white one. The table cycles through them unless it waits for balls to be locked.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts