OfflineData.mod file (for offline)

Razz9999

Jun 9, 2016
Hello,
Does anyone have a download link to the OfflineData.mod file so the cam mod can be used offline as well.

Thankyou Regards Razz

speeddemon

Jul 9, 2016
Hi!

I have a big problem...I'm just finishing mi pin cab. It's going to be offline played and it have the 1.49.9 version of pinball arcade. I have tried to make a offlinedata.m0d on my computer, but it's for the last version.

My problem it's that I hate the new interface and i have designed my cab for the past interface (only 2 buttons to move in the menus). Also, in steam the last version is 1.51.8 (here in Spain)...

Please, Anybody have a offline file to version 1.49.9? Thanks

chipgt

May 15, 2016
I'm running windows 10 and every time I run the mod all I get is the offlinedata.m0d error. There is nothing for me to click in the windows tray to create the offlinedata. Please help.

chipgt

May 15, 2016
I'm running windows 10 and every time I run the mod all I get is the offlinedata.m0d error. There is nothing for me to click in the windows tray to create the offlinedata. Please help.

never mind it was a Norton Issue I needed to turn off my firewall. and auto detection. Got the updates it works great now. #noobproblems

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.