how to select tables in new ui?

Nacho

Oct 24, 2015
hi.

with the new iu and mod in the menu I can't choose any button of the top of screen (exit, collections, settings....)
It seems that I can select any button (I can't see this buttons because the are off screen), the mouse icon goes down any button,

and i only just play the last table and ramdom table

how you choose table?
i only use direction arrows and enter, cancel from a keyboard,

thanks for you time.

SOLVED:
now I can see the whole menu screen .

i was need to install the last net framework.

thanks anyway

Last edited:

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
[MENTION=5779]Nacho[/MENTION]
I'm having the same problem. So, I'll update the .NET framework, too. Just curious, specifically, which framework did you update?

SickBoy

Mar 19, 2015
For those having this problem, there was an update on June 20th 2016 that required a manual download of the new mod EXE and mod updater EXE. http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/10199-DOWNLOAD-Pinball-Arcade-Free-Camera-Mod

Download it from the top post, as well as the .NET Framework 4.5.2 http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42642

Install the new framework and extract the two new camera mod EXEs (you'll need to update your shortcuts as the main EXE is named differently). Everything else (configs/etc.) are unchanged, so you only need those two files. When you first run the new mod EXE, it'll need to auto update to the latest version again. After that everything should be working as one would hope! This will also potentially solve issues where the floating DMD wasn't sizing correctly for non-standard DMDs (such as EM/SS table score counters).

If you use the mod offline, be sure to double-click the mod icon that shows up in your taskbar to generate the offline mod file. You need to do this for every update to ensure offline compatibility.

Last edited:

Nacho

Oct 24, 2015
[MENTION=5686]curtis[/MENTION] , sorry about don´t answer your question before I don`t received any notification about the quote.
and thanks to [MENTION=5280]SickBoy[/MENTION] for answer to tou better than I will never do it, over all for my awfull english.
I´m glad that works yo you
I do more o less the same that sickboy says.

greetings

pd, Now I can see the notifications in the top menu in the forum..... : )
hte next time will be

Last edited:

SickBoy

Mar 19, 2015
With this mod do you still have to use the clumsy new UI, or does this let you bypass the UI in some way?

You still have to use the new UI. All this mod does is let you control the in-game camera, setup multi-monitor displays (for a pincab), set a static image as a backglass, and move/size the score display (by rendering an adjustable window that is capturing the default DMD area).

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
You still have to use the new UI. All this mod does is let you control the in-game camera, setup multi-monitor displays (for a pincab), set a static image as a backglass, and move/size the score display (by rendering an adjustable window that is capturing the default DMD area).

Damn. Ok thanks. I never used the mod before since I wasn't willing to give up the action cameras (I really like them), but would if it had got rid of the new UI.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.