Bug Right Ramp Lock

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Andriod Version 1.0.4 on a Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tablet

When locking my second ball on Ripley's the ball did not fall completely through the hole at the end of the ramp and I could hear a repetitive a clicking noise.

The table lost track of the ball and went through its countdown.

Nudging, I was able to get the ball to fall through but I got a TILT. The combo of the TILT and lost ball meant I couldn't move forward and had to exit the game.

I called the attendant at one point, I do not recall if that was before or after the TILT but it didn't help.

Kevlar

Feb 20, 2012
This has happened to me 3 times in the last few days; a ball will move back to the starting plunger and land on top of another ball thats already there, resting on top of it with a loud high pitched noise as the 2 balls continuously vibrate against each other. After a while the table goes into ' looking for balls ' mode and eventually launches both balls back into the playfield but after loseing one of them the flippers then go dead so the other balls ends up draining too!. Very annoying!

Extrema22

Feb 25, 2012
I had the same problem last night. I was able to reset them with the call attendant option but the table completely lost track of what was happening since it launched 2 balls into play when it shouldn't have. Then another ball got stuck on the left side (seemed to floating) and other random things happend. It was quite funny actually, but yeah, needs to be fixed ;)

302mike

Mar 16, 2012
I sent them an email about this bug a few days after the iOS release. Never heard anything back from them. Hopefully this will be fixed in the next update.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
I sent one to Farsight after posting this thread so hopefully they have found the issue by now.

ND3G

Feb 25, 2012
Sadly I just got this bug again after update 1.09 (iphone 4) so Farsight has not fixed this issue yet.

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts