All standard and wizard goals on all tables club!!!!!!!

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
Just finished getting video mode on MM which was the last one I needed and now I have all goals for all tables, at least the available ones on PS Vita.

Who else, or even who is close and could use some tips???

Last edited:

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
Great job! I should be done sometime soon too as I am down to 1 in CV (stack multiballs, lose all but 1, then shoot ramp quickly) and all of them in MM. I want to be able to exclusively play it and try to get accustomed to the slower framerate. I find that when I jump around from MM to other tables I seem to notice the jittery motion much more.

Metalzoic

Jun 8, 2012
I think I had actually finished quite a few of them, but I deleted my save testing to see if that would fix the graphics issues with TOTAN and TOM so I lost them all. If they fix those tables and the other bugs then I'll have to do them all over again...:eek:

Brandon Debes

Mar 29, 2012
Hey, PS Vita dudes! If anybody has any advice on completing specific goals that they found difficult, please post your write-ups in my new table goals thread, and I will edit in some links so everybody can have a one-stop shop for goals help. Thanks!

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
I think I had actually finished quite a few of them, but I deleted my save testing to see if that would fix the graphics issues with TOTAN and TOM so I lost them all. If they fix those tables and the other bugs then I'll have to do them all over again...:eek:

ola ley!!! Good luck bra'

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
Great job! I should be done sometime soon too as I am down to 1 in CV (stack multiballs, lose all but 1, then shoot ramp quickly) and all of them in MM. I want to be able to exclusively play it and try to get accustomed to the slower framerate. I find that when I jump around from MM to other tables I seem to notice the jittery motion much more.

So I take it you already know exactly what to do? I can tell you what I did if you like?

Crush3d_Turtle

May 15, 2012
So I take it you already know exactly what to do? I can tell you what I did if you like?

I finished off the CV and am down to the last 2 on MM of Video Mode and Battle for the Kingdom. Right now I am focusing on the video mode one, but am struggling to even get it activated. Can you give me some tips for activating it? Thanks.

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
I finished off the CV and am down to the last 2 on MM of Video Mode and Battle for the Kingdom. Right now I am focusing on the video mode one, but am struggling to even get it activated. Can you give me some tips for activating it? Thanks.

You know what worked really great for me with two things at the same time is to keep shooting for the catapult slam. Most of the time I can get a nice rhythm passing to the right flipper and then hit it before it sinks right back up to the catapult.
So while your doing that or whatever works for you make sure to launch the cow three times consecutively to turn the babies in video mode to heavier calves.
Make sure you have 1 troll bomb too and you can use it to destroy all the ravens on screen when you must. Other than that just stay in the middle of the screen and only move when a raven swoops :)
Hope that helps brodus

Abdullah786

Jun 10, 2012
Since video mode takes a while to get F-I-R-E spelled 8 times it never hurts to earn some extra balls. I find it very easy to earn numerous extra balls on MM.
To be honest, when trying to get video mode after attaining BFTK I found it was almost just as time consuming to get video mode started that I bet by the time one get's to it he's probably aound 90% of the way to starting BFTK.

laughing_lunatic

Jun 6, 2012
I can finally join this club after beating the Battle for the Kingdom last night and winning the Video Mode earlier today.

Nice ! Good job mate. I'm a ways off...

Oh wait, this is the Vita forum. Scratch that then. I'm nowhere near and probably never will be ***heads over to the PS3 forums***

Last edited:

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
I have three completed. Gorgar, TOTAN, and BOP. I have had the same three for a pretty long time. I seem to be stuck.

Marcel Carlier

Jan 3, 2013
Currently I only need the Wizard goals for 4 tables (EU):
- RBION (can't seem to get past 5 letters)
- MM (BFTK)
- Taxi (crossover bonus doesn't register my final wizard goal. I hope yesterday's update solved this issue)
- Harley Davidson 3rd edition (Milwaukee, will get it eventually)
I have completed all other wizard goals.

Marcel Carlier

Jan 3, 2013
:) Yeah, I am really looking forward to TZ!

Last night I did the RBION Atlantis wizard goal and the trophy popped and last Thursday after the update my crossover bonus registered, so only 2 more to go of the current tables :D

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.