I have a pc now and looking into getting a Mac, will the tables transfer?

jda824

Jun 13, 2013
I have a pc now and looking into getting a Mac would all my tables still be there or do I have to buy them again. Also does it run good on a high powered Mac?

Thank you

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Not if you use Steam, I believe you're good. Only applies if you want the Mac store versions.

You will want to stick to Steam, from what I've heard.

Runs like a dog on my wife's MacBook Air but it's no surprise. You will need a decent GPU. 750ti equivalent or better.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Jay

May 19, 2012
Many Steam games do transfer over to Steam on Mac, but some do not. TPA does. But don't expect the graphics quality you get on the PC version. If you install Fusion or Parallels to run Windows virtually, however, you can run Steam that way. If you have a Mac with a good graphics chipset and sufficient memory (16 gb), it'll run pretty smoothly.

Last edited:

starck

Jun 7, 2012
Many Steam games do transfer over to Steam on Mac, but some do not. TPA does. But don't expect the graphics quality you get on the PC version. If you install Fusion or Parallels to run Windows virtually, however, you can run Steam that way. If you have a Mac with a good graphics chipset and sufficient memory (16 gb), it'll run pretty smoothly.

Why would you use parallels/whatever? You can just boot the mac into Windows once you install it on a partition...

Jay

May 19, 2012
Why would you use parallels/whatever? You can just boot the mac into Windows once you install it on a partition...

Because Windows is prone to so many viruses and malware. By using Parallels or Fusion, you sandbox the OS so that it doesn't cause problems to your Mac. If the Windows virtual machine misbehaves, you just delete it. Most of the virtualizers allow you to save a backup state in case anything happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.