Steps Ramp Comparison to Williams Collection and Suggestion

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Hello Everyone! Just stopping by to give a quick suggestion to the Funhouse table. I noticed in the new versions for the Android and PS3 when you are making a steps shot, you don't get that quick "zoom in" look at the three flashing hands on the ladder to see a little more clear of what hand to aim for. This was in the Williams Collection back in the day, and I love that zoom in perspective on the steps ladder. Hopefully you will implement it in a later update, or perhaps it is already implemented in a future update. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Jay

May 19, 2012
Those three odd peach-colored blobs next to the steps confused me. I thought they were lights at first, but they never light. On the original table, they look like orange lights, but I don't know if they illuminate there either. If so, that would be a simple solution to indicate which step was active.

Tabe

Apr 12, 2012
Those three odd peach-colored blobs next to the steps confused me. I thought they were lights at first, but they never light. On the original table, they look like orange lights, but I don't know if they illuminate there either. If so, that would be a simple solution to indicate which step was active.
???

There are lights next to each of the steps and they do light when that particular step is active:

4662518776_89d29bd71d_z_d.jpg

Tabe

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.