PC - Request Farsight, please put TPA on Steam Greenlight!

Void

May 27, 2012
Good option, but i hope that by the end of August we will get at least solid release date for PC version.

Do we even know is Valve sill a problem? Over a month ago there was news about fully worked PC version and silence since then. Is Farsight still trying to find place for distribution? Or there are other problems?

Lack of any info is frustrating. :(

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Would love to see it on Steam later on this year, when we finally show them that there ARE pinball fans in Steam and WE want this game. Also, I wouldn't mind waiting until the Twilight Zone release; it'll probably be my first DLC Pack I'll buy (it's just too darn amazing!)

Last edited:

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
It seems greenlight has started, didn't see TPA in there yet (but still looking). I'll vote as soon as I do!

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
But seriously, get it up early and don't put it off until release. That way, you can get all the support by the time you guys are ready for launch.

karl

May 10, 2012
Yes. Agree. Who knows how long it will take from you sign up until steam will release it. The game do not have to be ready for release, just sign it up so we can start voting and show steam that there really is a market for pinball games even if they say there isn't

jkonami

Apr 4, 2012
Looks like greenlight might be a rough ride, it looks like you need around 140,000 positive votes to get greenlighted, if my math and understanding is correct. I took one of the higher rated games, Project Zomboid, and it says it's 6% of the way there, and that 8359 list it as a "favorite." My math is completely based on the fact that I'm assuming a "favorite" is equivalent to a postive vote. That seems like a lot to me, what do you guys think?

Edit: Reading the faq, it looks like the number of votes needed aren't set in stone, and depends on traffic to Greenlight. Makes me wonder why a ranking system wasn't employed rather than the percentage based thing they did. This was the first day, I guess we'll have to see what comes of this in the next week or so.

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
Greenlight is definitely up and PA is DEFINITELY not on there.

Unless something's already been cemented before it went live, I'd have thought FS would be onto this already.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
What's taking so long with putting the game on Greenlight??? I want to vote (and others want to vote, too) :(

EDIT: One pinball game was just posted onto Greenlight; it's called Hyperspace Pinball (check it out!). AND IT'S STILL NOT UP YET. What gives, Farsight? I'm not angry, just wondering why this isn't up yet.

OUT OF 725 GAMES, STILL NOT UP YET.

Last edited:

Shaneus

Mar 26, 2012
There are now FOUR entries that come up in Greenlight when you search for "pinball". None of them are Pinball Arcade.

Big surprise.

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Even if it isn't ready, they should still put it up so we can all support by launch.

AND IT IS STILL NOT UP. Why???????

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts