• Genesis - Gottlieb - 1986

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Others

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Black_Spade

Feb 12, 2016
Alright, so wich one of these would you pick for Halloween this year?
One I've played and loved is Tales From The Crypt. That's the one I want.
Medusa is another great one i've tried. Yeah, I know... some of the pool choices are a stretch for a "horror themed" pin
Freddy looks cool too, but maybe that's just me... I love that franchise so much. Never played it.

Or maybe you think that they'll stick with a sport themed pin...

I've left out pins like The Walking Dead and Ghostbuster ('cause of SPA) also America's Most Hauted and Rob Zombie's Spookshow ('cause they're Spookie Pinball)

You can pick 2. Tell us what you think

So here are the choices (I'm only writing them cause I think I'll screw up into creating this pool)

Tales From The Crypt
Sorcerer
Freddy, A Nightmare On ELM Street
Medusa
Devil's Dare
Bone Busters Inc.
Transporter: The Rescue
Grand Lizard
Genesis
Others

Pinballwiz45b

Aug 12, 2012
Tales from the Crypt is a good choice, since we haven't seen very many Data East/Sega/Stern games in the collection.

Sorcerer doesn't seem like a Halloween-themed table; it's kind of more magic based.

Freddy I've seen IRL, but creeped me out too much way back when the bowling alley still had it. That being said, we've seen a fair bunch of Premier games recently and would like to hold off for now (same goes for Bone Busters and Genesis).

All the others: I'm not so sure about. It just seems to me that Tales From the Crypt is the most correct call.

rehtroboi40

Oct 20, 2012
Tales from the Crypt is a good choice, since we haven't seen very many Data East/Sega/Stern games in the collection.

Sorcerer doesn't seem like a Halloween-themed table; it's kind of more magic based.

Freddy I've seen IRL, but creeped me out too much way back when the bowling alley still had it. That being said, we've seen a fair bunch of Premier games recently and would like to hold off for now (same goes for Bone Busters and Genesis).

All the others: I'm not so sure about. It just seems to me that Tales From the Crypt is the most correct call.

I've mentioned this before, but a dual-SS table pack consisting of Devil's Dare/Sorcerer would be great for Halloween. Sorcerer wouldn't take too much work, as it's already been done in PHoF, and Devil's Dare (at least it's not a Premier) is one I've wanted to try ever since I stumbled on the YouTube video-it looks so much more fun than Haunted House. Neither one has too deep on rule sheets, hence the suggestion of a two-pack.

But TFTC and Freddy have been mentioned on the forums since day one, so my guess is that we'll get one of those. Although I wouldn't fight FarSight if they released a two-pack consisting of both of them.

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Tales From The Crypt for me as well. The audio gets a bit annoying after a bit of playing, but I love the dark humor of the theme, art, DMD animations, and the 6 ball multiball. It's just fun to play IMO.

karl

May 10, 2012
Americas most Haunted or Medusa for me. Those would get my vote any day of the year.

The others on the list would also be ok, I guess. Well..... Bone busters sounds a bit scary, but not in a good way. Never played it, but I have a feeling that I haven't missed out on much. And the thought of another Premier so soon is scary enough :)

invitro

May 4, 2012
Can't Farsight just stop with "Halloween" tables ?

It looks like addiction has set in.

I'm rooting for Rob Zombie's Spookshow, because I love Charlie Manson. And TPA doesn't have nearly enough tables that honor psychopathic mass murderers.

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Backglass.jpg

You saw it here first.

invitro

May 4, 2012
Did he ever kill anyone?
Did Manson ever kill anyone?

(Just so we're clear: the red X on Mr. Zombie's forehead is meant to honor and glorify Manson. Sources:
http://www.spookypinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/RobZombieFlyer.jpg
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CY9TnV3W8AQS8cF.jpg
http://media.philly.com/images/Screen+shot+2013-11-22+at+12.18.51+PM.png
https://images.backstreetmerch.com/images/products/bands/misc/robz/bsi_robz98.GIF
http://geeknation.com/bret-easton-ellis-rob-zombie-team-for-manson-family-murder-series-at-fox/

I know that Robbie probably doesn't actually support mass murder, he just wants be "cool" by associating himself with a mass murderer. Well that's my moralizing for today, no more unless Farsight actually makes this table, in which case a letter to some CA congressmen might be in order. :eek: )

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
I really would love to see a Bally Widebody like Medusa in TPA, but I also realize it'll never win this poll. I voted for TFTC as I finally got to play it a month ago and thought it was interesting. I played Freddy probably 6 months ago and found it utterly redundant and casually easy. Another crap Premiere table if you ask me.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts