DMD right click context menu instantly disappears

luxeder

Nov 5, 2013
Hi,
I've recently installed the mod, and everything works great so far, except one thing. I have a 2 monitor setup, with the backglass and the floating dmd being on the 2nd. I can move the floating dmd into proper position just fine, but I can't save it there, since every time I right click it, the context menu briefly appears, then instantly disappears. So I have to re-position it every time I start Pinball Arcade. I think TPA's window is constantly trying to enter an active/focused state, closing the menu of the dmd in the process because it becames inactive. Does anyone know a solution for this? Both the game, and the mod is up to date.

Any help is appreciated.

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
I remember that you can bring it back up by moving the mouse pointer from one screen to another and click to make the window "active" again. Give it a few tries...

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Also, on the mod yellow interface in game you can hide backglass and then right click far right edge of floating dmd on second monitor and save. Then go back and un-hide backglass and then bring dmd forward

SickBoy

Mar 19, 2015
Try holding right click for a few seconds when you're trying to bring up the menu. I use a 3 monitor setup these days, but that's how I used to get it to work 99% of the time. 2 monitor setups have a few other issues that could be interfering, but try the "slow click" method first.

curtis

Aug 30, 2015
I having the same issue as luxeder. This problem was not present before this latest update (mod and TPA). All other DMDs were positioned previously, except for Big Hurt (the latest table). So, I'm not able to save the DMD position for this table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts