BlahCade 70: Questions Answered (sort of)

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
See http://blahcadepinball.com/2016/09/01/Episode-70-Questions-Answered-Sort-Of.html for show notes, segment timings (there are a few of them this time), and links to things.

Last edited:

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
The link in the initial post isn't actually a link. If you see what I mean. No clicky on linky, have to cut-and-paste. Pretty sure that the <a> tags were in the first iteration of HTML 25 years ago.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
new posting permissions dude but maybe they could be given back to at least mods

edit - or so it seems/my guess *tinfoil hat*

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
The link in the initial post isn't actually a link. If you see what I mean. No clicky on linky, have to cut-and-paste. Pretty sure that the <a> tags were in the first iteration of HTML 25 years ago.
Links are normally converted on post. Not this time.

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Desktop. Chrome. And yes, I am special. My mom always said so. And so did a lot of teachers.

Spork98765

Jul 3, 2015
Other than Goin Nuts wasn't Victory also made from the PHOF assets

Did FarSight really buy the tables for all the PHOF tables that were re-done for TPA?

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
You read my mind on the tournaments. I am definitely not an "Elite" pinball player but i believe that the Elite players still have bad games that gives us normal people a chance. I would personally limit the number of plays per table to maybe 2 games and keep the better score. I thought 10 minutes was perfect as I rarely play anything longer than that. Was it 20 minutes last time? I think I was only able to max out the timer on 2 tables last time. Unfortunately for this round, too many crappy tables in this tourney that i would never play normally. Gotta love those Gottliebs [GROAN].

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
Other than Goin Nuts wasn't Victory also made from the PHOF assets

Did FarSight really buy the tables for all the PHOF tables that were re-done for TPA?

They did rebuy all of the PHOF tables. They definitely have Victory. The only ones I'm not sure of are: Central Park (Farsight said that they have all of them, but I have never seen a studio pic with Central Park in it) and Harley Davidson (didn't they say that they sold one of their tables and then we later found out it was this one?)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts