First DLC Tables Confirmed???

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
For those of you asking, the first two tables to be released as dlc have pretty much been confirmed by FarSight on their Facebook page. Those tables being : Medieval Madness (FarSight posted a screenshot of one of their first dlc tables on their FB wall) and The Machine:Bride of Pinbot (someone asked when we would see TM:BOPB and FarSight answered "At the Texas Pinball Festival" which takes place on March 23-25). On the website for the Texas Pinball Festival, they state FarSight will showcase their first two dlc tables at the event. I believe FarSight will officially announce these two tables as the first dlc pack at the event. This seems to be the plan from putting all the information I've read together.

***EDIT*** For further evidence, these are the only two tables we've seen visual confirmation on. Medieval Madness - screenshot and The Machine:Bride of Pinbot - seen on the computer monitor in the "Making of" video posted by FarSight. There is no visual evidence of any other tables being worked on at the moment (pinball machines in the background of the aforementioned video are not evidence that they are currently working on those tables).

Last edited:

Patrick McBride

Feb 20, 2012
Great detective work! I completely forgot about them confirming TM:BOPB... can't wait to play both of these! I just wish Farsight would make a mention of when we can expect the first round of DLC - at the console/PC launch or a month afterward?

Jeff Strong

Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Definitely looking forward to both of these, and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that they'll be released at console/PC launch.

Jan Duin

Feb 20, 2012
I'm pretty sure Farsight mentioned sometime ago on their FB-page that Medieval Madness and Cirqus Voltaire will be released as the first DLC tables.

Posted by TPA on 19 January:
Thanks for helping us get past 1200, everyone! We just added a screenshot of one of our first DLC tables, Medieval Madness. We should be able to grab video gameplay of it in a couple weeks after we get the visuals approved. Quick contest (because we got hundreds of applications to be beta testers over the number that we can select): the first person who guesses what other table (along with MM) will be released as the first DLC will be guaranteed a spot as a beta tester (if they applied). Although, we're not going to tell you who won and got it right first for at least a few weeks. ;)

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Cirqus Voltaire wasn't announced to be shown at the Texas Pinball Festival, but The Machine:Bride of Pinbot was. I kinda hope you're right though, Cirqus Voltaire is one of my top favorite pinball tables.

Last edited:

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
Then I'll do the same if Cirqus Voltaire comes out...lol

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
I would take that bet. They said it will be a Williams table not on a previous collection and medieval madness. That means cv is out. The only tables could be monster bash or tm:bop

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I would take that bet. They said it will be a Williams table not on a previous collection and medieval madness. That means cv is out. The only tables could be monster bash or tm:bop

Exactly...looking forward to playing my free table. :)

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Jan, I assume you're not talking about buying PiN WiZ an actual table, just the DLC, correct?

HOW

Feb 21, 2012
CV, MB or TM:BOP - any would be great.
Bit over familiar with MM - through both VP, and the fact I'm lucky enough to have 2 public MM's here in Auckland! (2 TOTANs too :)). Sometimes it's good NZ is a bit behind the times ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts