Zen Sale

Xanija

Staff member
May 29, 2013
I hope there will be an Android sale soon as well. Would like to catch up with some non-Star Wars tables (already have all SW-tables I want) on my tablet.

oqvist

Nov 23, 2013
Yeah that was a good sale. It´s a bit tricky though because you never know what table will come to the ultimate superior pinball fx vr.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
I do not create a new topic but AT LAST, Aliens Pack for Zen Pinball is on sale (-50%, 4.99€) on PS3, PS4, Vita:

> Here

At least in the french PS Store, I don't know for other countries (it doesn't seem to be discounted in UK for example, still 7.99£)

Marvel’s Women of Power is also on sale btw (3.49€, here)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Some incredibly inexpensive offers this go around, which a bunch of tables at 75% off. Saw a few tables that only cost $.50 and a bunch at $.75

If you've ever thought about switching from console to PC, this is the type of sale to do it with. Scoop up everything that is at 75% off and then fill in the rest later.

Tann

Apr 3, 2013
Yeah, there's always some crazy discounts on PC, surely because there's also more competition and more games available. So a game has to be visible amongst the mass with huge discounts...

Sadly not the case on consoles (especially in Europe).

For example, Marvel packs have never be on sale on Sony platforms, I wait a discount for the Avengers pack since ages (mainly for Fear Itself and The Infinity Gauntlet, the two others look like crap), and it never happened.

Fortunately, Aliens pack is at last on sale, because there's currently a discount operation on several Sega games, and in the past, I think Alien Isolation prevented the pack to be on sale (for licensing stuff or whatever). Not this time! Yay.

It was the same for Zen Star Wars packs which are on sale only when there is a discount operation on several LucasArts/Disney games (happened only two times so far).

Oh and I'm not a PC player (crappy laptop here), except for retrogaming (mainly old city builder/RTS games, because my PC can handle these ^^)

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts