Goin' Nuts in Tournaments

Flipperdeflip

Feb 17, 2015
Goin' Nuts is in October's Tournament; that's the 5th or 6th time I see that horrible table in their tournament.
Why on earth would you put an unfinished prototype in a tournament at all?

Kaibun

Sep 21, 2014
Beats me, aside from the tables with 'doctor' or 'who' in their names, it seems like the rest of 'em were picked completely at random. No other options besides ignoring that table.

Last edited:

Moose

Aug 16, 2016
Terrible game... It definitely shouldn't be in a tournament. Where is this list of titles for the tournament, and any idea when it's supposed to start?

Dedpop

Jun 3, 2014
Where is this list of titles for the tournament, and any idea when it's supposed to start?

• Doctor Who (Black Rose for PSN)
  • WHO dunnit
  • Black Knight 2000
  • Safecracker
  • Goin' Nuts
  • Dr. Dude
  • Cirqus Voltaire
  • Black Knight
Starting 10/7

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
Safe to say, with Goin' Nuts, Safecracker, Cirqus Voltaire, and the broken Black Knight in this tournament, I'll be skipping it.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
For this tournament, I may just give the tables about 2 attempts, that's about it.

WHO Dunnit is about the only table I like out of this group with CV coming in a close second.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
it should be a no brainier making a good tourney line up this time. Nobody got time for Goin Nuts and lol at putting BK in like the people who play enough to be interested in a tournament don't know by now how badly its messed.

I would have liked
Dr Who
TZ
AF
STNG
T2
FT
BSD
And one that has yet to be in a tournament

Anyone have a list of what has not been in yet?

I might go for a round of WHO Dunnit midnight madness still

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Going nuts is driving me nuts
On iOS the score is partially/mostly hidden behind the camera view icon on the top left. And I think the ball timer count down is just gone.
Anyone know how to fix?

Kolchak357

Senior Pigeon
May 31, 2012
Going nuts is driving me nuts
On iOS the score is partially/mostly hidden behind the camera view icon on the top left. And I think the ball timer count down is just gone.
Anyone know how to fix?

It's been reported, but I don't think there is anything you can do about it. Needs an update fix.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
It's been reported, but I don't think there is anything you can do about it. Needs an update fix.

Thanks. Just had a great run on safecracker TNT multi ball. Problem with that is your rewarded with minutes so you can't drain at the end to collect the all important bonus. Probably also not a good tournament table.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.