October Tournament (7th-14th)

shutyertrap

Staff member
Mar 14, 2012
Holy crack-a-lacka, that is a list of pain! I refuse to play BK in it's current mess, and then to have BK2000 to rub it in is just cruel. Throwing in Goin' Nuts really sours it.

Who am I kidding though, I wasn't going to have the time to play it anyways.

Crazy Newt

Dec 2, 2012
I'll just continue to play 8-ball Deluxe rather than torture myself with this stinkfest. Fix BK, that table needs some love!

Last edited:

strells

Oct 7, 2014
How the heck can anybody get 142M in 10 minutes on CV? I'm beating the heck out of the ringmaster and I can still only get around 40 or 50 M at most.

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
How the heck can anybody get 142M in 10 minutes on CV? I'm beating the heck out of the ringmaster and I can still only get around 40 or 50 M at most.

I was finally able to make 69mil - I had to stack some multiballs together - frenzy, high wire, and strike-an-arc.

Johni3w6

Oct 31, 2012
Skipped this latest tournament, too many tables that I just don't like. Also was too busy grinding away in Diablo III.

Sloppyballs

Feb 4, 2014
I played the tourney and had some great scores. After the tourney, I looked at the page and it said I did not participate in the tourney. It's not a really big deal, but it was sort of a big deal for me since I had some great scores.

Extork

Mar 14, 2013
I played the tourney and had some great scores. After the tourney, I looked at the page and it said I did not participate in the tourney. It's not a really big deal, but it was sort of a big deal for me since I had some great scores.

Ok, I just had to comment on how awesome your username is.

I haven't played the tournaments in a while, but they used to be pretty fun. I'm not sure what turned me off to them. Probably bugs

Morg

Apr 3, 2014

This has been happening for at least the past year or two on PS3. Not sure about other systems. I just consider it the game's cheeky way of saying "there is no tournament active at this time." If you want to check on your scores you have to go to the pinballarcade.com website.

I was 152 in PSN Gold, woohoo! You can scroll through the list with arrows at the bottom-right and change between overall/individual tables at the top of the list.

#1 Richard_Cranium

Aug 29, 2016
ok Question, if you have played in tourney and moved up from bronze to silver, or silver to gold and can't make the next tourney, Do u move back down to silver or bronze?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts