Request New "Launch" button position is really awkward on large-screen portable devices

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
New "Launch" button position is really awkward on large-screen portable devices

If you play on an iPad or Android tablet, have you noticed how awkward it is to try an activate the "Launch Ball" button during heated gameplay.

For example, when I'm playing Monster Bash (which has a "Launch Ball" feature for each monster), it is almost impossible to move your hand up to the button without losing a ball.

This is particularly bad in Portrait mode, but still tricky in landscape mode. Particularly on 10" tablets like the TF300

Are there any plans to move the location of the launch ball button? Maybe toward the flipper control area? Otherwise make the "Launch Ball" feature user selectable to either Automatic, or Manual.

Automatic would result in "Launch Ball" features being auto triggered. But would also mean that you couldn't save your "Launch Ball"s for specific modes, such as the Medievil Madness video mode, instead of burning them on Trolls.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Yeah, I'd like to see them find a new way to control the flippers, the launch button and the nudging features on tablets. I've said this in another thread about nudging, but the best would be to have a number of zones that can be configured the way the user wants them to function.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.