Pinout (iOS/Android/Free)

HotHamBoy

Aug 2, 2014
Pinout released today and boy, is it swell!

maxresdefault.jpg

iOS
Android/Google Play

Description
Pinball reinvented by the award-winning developers of Smash Hit and Does not Commute! Race against time in a continuous journey through this mysterious canyon of pulsating lights and throbbing retro wave beats. The classic pinball mechanic remodeled into a breathtaking arcade experience.

PinOut is playable at no cost and free from ads. An optional premium upgrade is available through a one-time in-app purchase that will enable the ability to continue from checkpoints.

I've been playing all evening. Games is quite fun. As promised above, no ads. No energy timers, no premium currency, no F2P BS.

http://toucharcade.com/2016/10/27/pinout-worldwide-launch/

pinout.jpg

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Holy crap this is fun. I dropped 2 bucks on it easily. Reaching checkpoints is so satisfying. Thanks Mr. Boy.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Yep, I gave this a huge plug in the BlahCade episode going up shortly.

The whole package is quality.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
wish i had a tablet.....i should just write of my apple account and buy a cheap but decent andorid and offset the cost

neglectoid

Sep 27, 2012
4304 my 6th game in. took me a little time to get use to certain shots. some of the combos are fun. I don't play pinball on devices and I sometimes find my left thumb drifts off the display and when I try to flip and im missing shots. grrrr. I once got 45 seconds from the little car game. is that a lot? seemed like a lot to me.

fun lil game.

Snorzel

Apr 25, 2014
Got 2638 the other night. Very cool game thank you for the heads up [MENTION=4638]HotHamBoy[/MENTION]! Gonna see what I can do plugged into the TV using a controller when good ol tabby is charged up :)

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
If you want to do well on the car mini game, play at the Extreme detail level. Unless you're on a super-powered tablet it runs a lot slower....

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

Members online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest posts