Coming November 28th 2016 Officially

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
posted on STPA FB page :
Coming November 28th 2016! #SternPinballArcade #PS4 #XBOXONE

PS: LOL post already removed after few seconds
PPS: FS, it could be awesome if you would finally explain all this strange things what you are doing with STPA "promotion"

Last edited:

danivempire

Oct 26, 2013
but with this date only consoles were mentioned, not sure if steam and mobiles release date is the same
Okay so that is NOT awesome lol

I have a ps4 but no way, I'm not buying tables on ps4 ever again .

Let's hope that the steam version, and Android will be at the same time...

And I also hope that the steam version will be oculus compatible, and that there won't be a vr version and a non vr version...

karl

May 10, 2012
Farsight is not allowed to say anything at all before Stern tell them to "open up and say Ahhhh" regarding spa

This will undoubtedly cause a few (even more than usual) hiccups. The pr dep at Stern is a strange, strange beast, so expect strangeness(not sharm)

Let the entertainment begin :)

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
ill ill probably never play a modern stern in thiscountry outside a very lucky off chance for some tables im happy to pay premium others not so much, looking forward to some vault classics too....i know i know...fat ****in chance

kaworu

Oct 17, 2016
STPA and Stern's FB pages reposted announcement, but this time it looks like this
Coming VERY soon! More information to come... #SternPinball #SternPinballArcade #HappyHolidays
and
PC!!! STEAM!! Wii!!! ANDROID!!! IPHONE!!!! #StayTuned
somebody explain to this poor pr guy what word "SOON" contains ZERO of actual information. with the same succes he could post "coming some day".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts