Trophy support for SPA?

djb5f1

Nov 15, 2016
Currently, there are only trophies for the base Frankenstein game? Is this the way it is intended (i.e. that it will stay)?

I would think since the other tables are already live, they would have already added trophies if they were going to have them, no?

Also, will there be more Stern table packs in the future?

Thanks!

Vorlon

Oct 1, 2012
I'm very disappointed there are still no trophies for the other Stern Pinball tables in update 1.02.
I bought all extra tables in the belief they had trophies. Xbone got achievements for them.
The lack of trophy support was the reason I stopped buying Pinball Arcade tables.

Heretic

Jun 4, 2012
im not really sure the SPA shorthand is a good thing....here it means your on the short bus and licking the windows

Gorgar

Mar 31, 2012
I'm very disappointed there are still no trophies for the other Stern Pinball tables in update 1.02.
I bought all extra tables in the belief they had trophies. Xbone got achievements for them.
The lack of trophy support was the reason I stopped buying Pinball Arcade tables.

I just looked at the Xbox one achievements. Every table has them EXCEPT for Frankenstein. It's almost like they forgot that they had to add the achievements for both platforms.

Vorlon

Oct 1, 2012
I see TPA finally got new, although very difficult, trophies. Will SPA also receive it's missing trophies now?

djb5f1

Nov 15, 2016
I see TPA finally got new, although very difficult, trophies. Will SPA also receive it's missing trophies now?

The mystery remains.

Also will Frankenstein, Mustang, AC/DC, and Star Trek get trophies in TPA?

Members online

Members online