Super League Football on Android - where is it?

Gorgias32

Jan 14, 2016
I have Super League Football on iOS, and was wanting to buy it for Android, but in the Zen app, it's not present at all (it's not in the table selection screen, alongside Portal/Walking Dead like it is in iOS). Has Super League been pulled from Android for some reason? Or could it be my device causing this?

I don't see a standalone app in the Play Store either.

If anyone has experienced this or has an explanation I'd be interested.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Zen's licences with all the soccer clubs ran out and had to pull it. Zen announced they will rerelease the table at a later time with the Zen soccer club team only.

Russell Bergman

Feb 29, 2012
Heres's a statement from Zen answering the Super League question on fb:
Due to licensing changes between Zen and the Football Clubs, Super League Football is no longer available to purchase, but we plan to re-release the non-licensed Zen Studios F.C. table at a later date. :)

DA5ID

Aug 27, 2014
Heres's a statement from Zen answering the Super League question on fb:
Due to licensing changes between Zen and the Football Clubs, Super League Football is no longer available to purchase, but we plan to re-release the non-licensed Zen Studios F.C. table at a later date. :)

thats a bummer for the football club fans (if they haven't already got the game).
Just checked and although I have the table - the option to purchase the other teams is gone. The rival (licensed) teams are still on the roster to play against (liverpool, roma, etc)

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts