Reward Tables

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
I "finally" got 150 rewards points and unlocked Mummy. Fun table.

Although I play a bit everyday almost, I don't have "hours" to play. On top of that, I'm not the best pinball player. At this rate I might be able to unlock the next Rewards Table by April or May of next year .... then the next table towards the end of summer 2017.

I really enjoy playing ZP and its frustrating to see tables sitting there that will take me a long time to unlock. Is there any way to either just buy the table or add us a "skip the rewards" button? I literally play for enjoyment and could care less about my ranking in the world or if I have achieved anything. Keeping a ball in play for more than 3 minutes is a huge acheivment for me.

:p

Jay

May 19, 2012
The way I've been playing ZP in my spare time is to tackle a row of games at a time. So I start at the upper left of the menu and I play one table after another. I stop for the day when I reach the end of that row. The next time, I tackle the next row. As you implied, nudnick, I don't play each table for very long, only a couple of minutes before I lose. But usually I'll do better on one of the tables each session and post a new high score (which usually doesn't last long). On others I'll unlock an achievement just by accident. So gradually I've racked up three extra tables.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts