version 1.56.7 problem

stefb

Mar 30, 2016
Hi, i have a problem with this version, i can't generate the offline file for my cabinet.

I launch the program, accept the update, and then if i used the option to launch pinball arcade, it runs fine, but can't generate the offline file, when i quite the game, all is closed normaly.
If i choose not to launch pinball arcade, i can't do the file anymore, and i can't quit the program too, i must use the task manager to kill the process.

Did i missed something ?

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
I've pushed the wrong version to the update server, restart the mod and download the new version.

It should work as usual, left click to generate offline file, right click to quit.

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
I've pushed the wrong version to the update server, restart the mod and download the new version.

It should work as usual, left click to generate offline file, right click to quit.

:p Looks like FS fixed the thermometer in the HUD in portrait mode ... they bumped it up to 1.56.8

stefb

Mar 30, 2016

I made the offline file now, thanks !
i 'll try later the whole game ;).

Edit : all works fine , thanks again

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.