I found a pic of NoEx online!

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
superman.png

Thanks for all you do! Playing TPA would not be the same without your contribution. For me (and probably for a lot of other folks too), it's not a video game ... its a simualtion. Your MOD makes it complete.

I've donated before ... and I've donated again. For those of you feeling the love, the link to honor NoEx for his time and talent is located on the first page of his download for the MOD:

http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/10199-DOWNLOAD-Pinball-Arcade-Free-Camera-Mod

Last edited:

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Thanks for the donation nudnick! A new version of the mod is coming soon with a feature which has been asked by most of the cab owners. In fact, the current version of the mod already has it, but I did not announce it yet, if you guys want to find it, some hints:

- It's a feature which has been asked a few times to Farsight but they answered it was not possible to implement it without a lot of modifications in the game's code, with a research on the forum, you should be able to find some posts talking about it.
- It's related to a command line.

Last edited:

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
"C:\FreeCamMod\TPAFreeCamMod.exe /xC:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\PinballArcade\PC11\Resource\Tables\TAddamsFamily_Enums.csv" ???

***Just Kidding*** ... but I hope its something on the lines of being that easy. To be able to run without a front end would be amazing ....

mpad

Jan 26, 2014
Noex, you should definitely get in touch with Tom speirs from pbx. People desperately try to make pbx work with TPA over at the spesoft forums.

NoEx

Mar 12, 2015
Next version of the mod will come with a command line to launch tables directly, people using pbx would have just to add this command line in their pbx configuration, I'll announce it shortly.

nudnick

Apr 8, 2014
Next version of the mod will come with a command line to launch tables directly, people using pbx would have just to add this command line in their pbx configuration, I'll announce it shortly.

Very cool NoEx!

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts