Android - Bug Ball stuck in lower captive hole during multiball

Judi Chop

May 10, 2012
When playing on android, I'll start multiball and if one of the balls goes into the captive hole it gets stuck and does not release. The 2nd ball can drain and the camera just stays on the lower play field and I have to quit the game. I've tried calling the attendant but it just tells me the ball is not stuck and resumes the game. Also tried tilting around to see if I can get it to pop out, but no luck. I'm playing only on android so i don't know if it happens on any other systems.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
When playing on android, I'll start multiball and if one of the balls goes into the captive hole it gets stuck and does not release. The 2nd ball can drain and the camera just stays on the lower play field and I have to quit the game. I've tried calling the attendant but it just tells me the ball is not stuck and resumes the game. Also tried tilting around to see if I can get it to pop out, but no luck. I'm playing only on android so i don't know if it happens on any other systems.

I've seen this behavior as well on my TF300T. It is also discussed, among other multiball-related things, in the http://digitalpinballfans.com/showthread.php/487-Multiballs-in-a-knot-hot-attendant-refuses-to-help-!!! thread.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts