Kickstart 2 new tables

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gail R Schwartz

Jun 26, 2012
I been thinking after stAr trek. I would like to kickstart 2 tables I think everybody would like . Eight ball deluxe also high speed . I know everybody has different tables they would want . Do u guys want these tables which should be at the start of the yr ? I would put in $30.00 each table. That is alot of Money for a $3..00 table. Do u guys agree?

PiN WiZ

Mod & Forum Superstar
Staff member
Feb 22, 2012
I been thinking after stAr trek. I would like to kickstart 2 tables I think everybody would like . Eight ball deluxe also high speed . I know everybody has different tables they would want . Do u guys want these tables which should be at the start of the yr ? I would put in $30.00 each table. That is alot of Money for a $3..00 table. Do u guys agree?

FarSight should easily be able to do both of those tables without a Kickstarter. Tables that may require extra funding would be The Addams Family, Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones : The Pinball Adventure, Star Wars, etc.

Gail R Schwartz

Jun 26, 2012
Hi. Sorry people. I don't think there is ever going to be a Addams family. G. Lacey. Said there are problems with it . If there is no problem with eight ball or high speed. Can u ask them if we could have them both early 2013. Please.

Bowflex

Feb 21, 2012
Kickstarters will not be used for tables like Eight Ball Deluxe or High Speed. Hopefully we won't need many more if any more after the Star Trek one is completed. If moe are required, it will only be for tables that have high licensing fees. Neither of the tables you mentioned require licensing rights so no need to worry about them.

Gord Lacey

Site Founder
Staff member
Feb 19, 2012
Hi. Sorry people. I don't think there is ever going to be a Addams family. G. Lacey. Said there are problems with it .

I said there are problems that aren't monetary ones, I didn't say it'll never come out.

Since a Kickstarter isn't needed for the tables mentioned, I'm closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.