Stern Pinball vs Stern Electronics

Blkthorne

Jul 12, 2013
While looking at a post on the Stern Pinball Arcade facebook page I seen a reply that the current Stern company owns tables from '86 to present, so I was curious who holds the rights for Stern Electronic's tables before that year???? Would Farsight Studios be able to get the rights to those tables as well or does the current Stern deal block any chance of that?

Tables like Seawitch, Star Gazer, Nine Ball, Quicksilver, Meteor, Stars, Catacomb, Big Game, Galaxy, Lightning, Stingray and Trident are ones I was kind of interested in seeing someday for TPA or the new Stern app.

Last edited:

Fungi

Feb 20, 2012
Flight 2000 falls into this category. Seems to me that Stern wants to use the SPA for newer stuff. They'd probably be ok with the old Stern tables to continue on TPA.

wolfson

May 24, 2013
While looking at a post on the Stern Pinball Arcade facebook page I seen a reply that the current Stern company owns tables from '86 to present, so I was curious who holds the rights for Stern Electronic's tables before that year???? Would Farsight Studios be able to get the rights to those tables as well or does the current Stern deal block any chance of that?

Tables like Seawitch, Star Gazer, Nine Ball, Quicksilver, Meteor, Stars, Catacomb, Big Game, Galaxy, Lightning, Stingray and Trident are ones I was kind of interested in seeing someday for TPA or the new Stern app.
Blkthorne,some of the best tables of that era.would love to see these in TPA.going to Tweed Heads for a holiday with my dad.i hope you all have a great Xmas and may you all have a great New Year !!! see you all in 2017 .:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts