BlahCade 81: 2016 In Review, and More

Nov 18, 2016
Thanks for the podcast. I'm enjoying them.

I was wwondering, when you guys were talking about a minimum hardware requirement for mobile, did you mean for TPA or SPA? And do you know what the minimum is? I'm using a Galaxy S4 from a few years ago and would hate to be left behind.

Sounds great, though. I want to see that moody arcade lighting on my mobile.

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
Thanks for the podcast. I'm enjoying them.

I was wwondering, when you guys were talking about a minimum hardware requirement for mobile, did you mean for TPA or SPA? And do you know what the minimum is? I'm using a Galaxy S4 from a few years ago and would hate to be left behind.

Sounds great, though. I want to see that moody arcade lighting on my mobile.
It was for SPA only.

I think the RAM on the Gal S4 may be the issue. The emulation is far more demanding in SPA.

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
it's on my playlist for the commute to work tomorrow morning. ;)

I'm going to take a stab at "Bottom pinball moments of the year" and guess Gottlieb Premier.

Last edited:

jaredmorgs

Staff member
May 8, 2012
I'm going to take a stab at "Bottom pinball moments of the year" and guess Gottlieb Premier.

Wouldn't want to spoil it for you...

EldarOfSuburbia

Feb 8, 2014
With regard to background on Fallout - I'd be happy to write up a brief guide to the factions, if it'll help. The in-game instructions don't really expand on it either, and unless you're prepared to go out and read everything in the Wikis, someone not familiar with Fallout 4 is going to forever wonder who the heck these factions are.

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts