How do you Access Limited Edition (LTBR/BIB) AC/DC and Star Trek Vengence tables?

Richard B

Apr 7, 2012
How do you access the Let There Be Rock/Back in Black limited editions, as well as the Star Trek Vengeance Premium? I can't seem to find these. Are they exclusive to the physical disc version (as the cover says)?

CycOd3liC

Feb 28, 2012
I have the download version (XBONE) and I have them. Did you pay the extra $9.99 for the LE pack? There are little up and down arrows on both ST and ACDC to select the other tables that you can access with the DPAD buttons.

Last edited:

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
So they are not exclusive to the disc version onn xbox one?

I have the download version with both bundles. Is it going to be an ugly mess if I install the disc version over this?

Byte

Nov 11, 2012
I can't find the SPA Disc version at Walmart.ca, Bestbuy.ca or ebgames.ca (the North-of-the-Border version of Gamestop). This means I'll have to import the disc from Amazon.com (US). Before I do that, can someone from FS with some authority say if (1) those tables are and will remain exclusive to owners of the disc version and (2) the disc version and digital download version are able to happily co-exist on the same PS4 with the same PSN account/user?

Members online

No members online now.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest posts